Wine Dinners - A Tuscan Tour
- Covent Garden Hotel
Discover an array of Tuscan wines at Covent Garden Hotel with Lea & Sandeman's Phil Weeks. Begin the evening with canapés, before moving onto a delicious five-course menu with handpicked wine pairings.
The Ancient Greeks coined the word Oenotria, or “land of vines”, to describe Italy and no region of Italy is without vineyards. One of the most renowned is Tuscany and we would love for you to join us on a tour this region, from the famous appellations of Chianti and Brunello di Montalcino to the eponymous Super-Tuscans. Expect some powerful wines steeped in history and entwined in the food culture of the region.
The evening will be hosted by Phil Weeks from wine merchant Lea & Sandeman and you will dine on delicious Italian dishes including Florentine steak and Torta della nonna.
Please arrive from 7pm to enjoy drinks and canapés, followed by dinner at 7:30pm.
A Tuscan Tour Wine Dinner
Includes a welcome drink, canapés and a five-course menu with handpicked wine pairings.
|19:00 - 22:00||£90.00|
Covent Garden Hotel, 10, Monmouth Street, London, WC2H 9HB
Covent Garden (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
Covent Garden Hotel, Firmdale Hotels
More from Firmdale Hotels
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.