Across The Pond - Wine Dinners
- No reviews.
- Covent Garden Hotel
Let your senses travel to the West Coast of America as part of our latest series of Wine Dinners. Begin the evening with canapés, before moving onto a delicious five-course menu with handpicked wine pairings.
America is entering a golden age for wine. Since the first European settlers introduced vines from Europe, the industry has been beset with difficulties, but that is changing. After an inspiring trip to the vineyards of Oregon and California, we wanted to share stories from up-and-coming producers as well as an exciting array wines that we’ve seen arriving from the West Coast of the USA.
The evening will be hosted by Doug Wregg from Le Cave de Pyrene and Firmdale Wine Consultant Emily Harman. Discover some exciting wines from outstanding producers paired with our interpretation of the Farm to Table dishes of the west coast.
Please arrive from 7pm to enjoy drinks and canapés, followed by dinner at 7:30pm.
Across The Pond - Wine Dinner
Includes a welcome drink, canapés and a five-course menu with handpicked wine pairings.
|19:00 - 22:00||£90.00|
Covent Garden Hotel, 10, Monmouth Street, London, WC2H 9HB
Covent Garden (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
Firmdale Hotels, Covent Garden Hotel
More from Firmdale Hotels
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.