A Greek Odyssey - Wine Dinners
- No reviews.
- Covent Garden Hotel
Join us at Covent Garden Hotel as we travel to Greece as part of our new Wine Dinners series. Begin the evening with canapés, before moving onto a delicious five-course menu with handpicked wine pairings.
Greece is home to one of the oldest wine histories in Europe. A broad range of climates, soils and grapes makes for an exciting wine culture and there’s now a vast array of new wave producers who are making outstanding wines. From mineral white wines produced on the dreamy islands in the Aegean Sea such as Santorini, to the age-worthy and complex reds from the mountains in the north of mainland Greece.
Hosted by Firmdale Wine Consultant Emily Harman, the evening promises to take you on a journey of discovery through the old and new of this country’s wines whilst enjoying a specially created menu of colourful and vibrant Greek inspired dishes.
Please arrive from 7pm to enjoy drinks and canapés, followed by dinner at 7:30pm.
A Greek Odyssey - Wine Dinner
Includes a welcome drink, canapés and a five-course menu with handpicked wine pairings.
|19:00 - 22:00||£90.00|
Covent Garden Hotel, 10, Monmouth Street, London, WC2H 9HB
Covent Garden (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
Firmdale Hotels, Covent Garden Hotel
More from Firmdale Hotels
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.