One of Tootings oldest pubs, The Castle has been part of the Young’s estate since 1832 and has an exciting history; American film actor, director and producer, John Wayne is known for frequenting The Castle in the 1940s. In the 1970s, the pub had an excellent reputation for live music and hosted the…
The Big London Bake Gift Voucher
- No reviews.
- The Castle Tooting
The Big London Bake gift vouchers can now be purchased here:
Challenge your friends at London's first pop up bake off! All the ingredients are good to go, a top baker at your side, an irresistible monthly baking theme, an unforgettable experience and one winner. It’s time to unleash your competitive cooking streak.
You've got 90 minutes to whisk, roll and drizzle your way towards a winning bake. You will get instructions, tools and tips to create a masterpiece or a right old mess.
Your key ingredients for the ultimate baking extravaganza...
- 1 x awesome marquee
- Ingredients provided
- 10 x cooking stations
- Mix in up to 10 teams of 2
- Add a dash of competition
- Set the timer to 90 minutes
- Stir in a slice of creativity
- And when the time's up, the winning team is crowned
Are you up for The Big London Bake?
How does the gift voucher work?
Simply buy a voucher above. You will then receive a PDF voucher ticket that you can give to the recipient. The lucky recipient then simply emails us with their voucher details at email@example.com to check availability and book onto their preferred date.
I want to book a specific date and time, do I need to book a voucher?
Not at all, you can book a date and time of your choosing on our main site.
I want to book for a group, how do I do this?
If you would like to book for a group, you can simply buy your tickets above, and increase the number of people attending to the desired amount. The minimum booking number is two people, as we have a team of two at each bake station. If your party is an odd number, they may be paired up with someone new, which is where all great friendships and romances begin.
Can I hire the entire marque?
No problem. If you would like the entire marquee, just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can reserve a session for you. We are also attached to a rather fantastic pub, so your food and drink needs can be well looked after.
How long are you running for?
The baking doesn't stop, and we are here for all of 2018, 2019 and beyond!
Can I book just for myself?
Yes of course. We do have a minimum booking requirement of two people per station, but if you would like an entire bake station to yourself, you can! Just select two tickets, and process a booking for two people.
Are ingredients provided?
Yes, just bring yourself!
38 Tooting High Street SW17 0RG
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
10. When participated at The Big London Bake you agree that our event may be photograph and recorded, and that this may be use in any manner or media, including without limitation unrestricted use for purposes of publicity, advertising and sales promotion. This media remains the sole ownership of The Big London Bake.
11. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
12. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy.
13. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
14. Once a voucher is booked, tickets can be moved free of charge 3 weeks before you booking for parties under 4. These can be moved within a two week period from the original date of your booking. For parties over four please contact us at email@example.com. We are unable to offer ticket changes within three weeks.
15. Tickets are Valid for 9 months from date of purchase.