Firmdale Book Salons: Jessie Burton
- No reviews.
- Charlotte Street Hotel
Sunday Times and New York Times bestselling author Jessie Burton discusses her hotly anticipated sequel to The Miniaturist, House of Fortune - a story of love, fate and two women determined to make their own way with journalist and author Kate Maxwell.
Jessie Burton is the author of the Sunday Times number one and New York Times bestsellers The Miniaturist and The Muse, as well as the Sunday Times bestseller The Confession and the children's books The Restless Girls and Medusa. In its year of publication The Miniaturist sold over a million copies worldwide and in 2017 it adapted into a major TV series for BBC One. Her novels have been translated into forty languages and she is a regular essay writer for newspapers and magazines. She lives in London.
The House of Fortune by Jessie Burton
The hotly anticipated sequel to the million-copy bestseller The Miniaturist, The House of Fortune is a story of love, fate, and two women determined to make their own way.
Book Salon Ticket
Includes a glass of wine or non-alcoholic cocktail
|18:30 - 20:00||£20.00|
Book Salon Ticket & Dinner
Includes a two course set menu and a glass of wine at Oscar Restaurant
|18:30 - 20:00||£50.00|
Charlotte Street Hotel, 15-17, Charlotte Street, London, W1T 1RJ
Goodge Street (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
Charlotte Street Hotel
More from Firmdale Hotels
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.