West End Musicals Silent Disco Walking Party Tour
- Covent Garden Tube station
Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Walking Party Tours London present their West End Musicals and Disco Experience
First and Best since 2017
Come along and experience the BEST Silent Disco Walking Party With Ruth's Boogie Shoes unique tours...West End Musicals, Disco Hits and Special Occasion Events are available as we celebrate Silent Disco Style.
'Boogie Shoes walking tour will have you toe tapping, singing your heart out, finger clicking and skipping-dance-walking through the West End with crystal clear music and commentary through their hi-tec headphones' -
On this immersive experience you will be transported into a musical and disco bubble through a bespoke selection of uplifting music: musical hits pop classics, singalong favourites, and retro goodies from all times.
Tours last for one hour we walk around one mile.
Warning: Your cheeks will hurt from smiling!
Expect fun commentary, spontaneous flash mobs, and a contagious episode of night fever" - Time out
'An Experience no one will ever forget in the best possible way!' -Broadway Baby
Wear Comfortable shoes for walking.
Travel light and avoid bringing large bags.
Don't be late we can't wait!!
Meet us at Covent Garden Tube Station
Boogie Shoes Silent Disco Walking Party London
Adult ticket West End Boogie Shoes Silent Disco 4.30pm
|16:30 - 17:30||£20.00|
|Child ticket (under 16)||16:30 - 17:30||£10.00|
|5 tickets (lower booking fee)||16:30 - 17:30||£100.00|
Covent Garden Tube station, Long acre, London, WC2E 9JT
Covent Garden (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. Please dress comfortably as we will be walking around London. and bring something to drink
14. Boogie Shoes reserves the right to cancel events with low ticket sales.