We are an over 21’s club and run a strict no ID no entry policy. Accepted ID include passports and photo driving licenses and must be on all persons for identification purposes.
• No single entry allowed.
• Dress code – smart casual, fancy dress encouraged, no sports or work wear.
• Anyone seen drinking outside the venue will be refused entry.
• Management reserve the right of admission
• Table and Karaoke bookings DO NOT include entry fee.
• Guestlist entry ends strictly at 10.30PM on Saturdays and midnight on Fridays – no exceptions.
• Your party must arrive together. Any members of the group arriving after 10.30pm on Saturday/ midnight on Friday will have to queue and pay the full entry cost
• To confirm a Table/Karaoke Booking – full payment must be made via the secure link sent to you.
• Infernos does our very best to accommodate all enquiries made – however – due to level of trade we allocate strictly on a first come, first confirmed basis (confirmation referred to in the form of a confirmation email)
• All deposits/payments are non-refundable on the day of the booking.
• We are able to provide you with a table booking to act as a base for your party. We are happy to advise you as to the number of seated people it will accommodate.
• Karaoke Rooms are chargeable by the hour – max £50/hr charge. To confirm your booking – PAYMENT FOR THE ROOM HIRE IS DUE. A no show fee is applicable should you fail to cancel your reservation providing 24hrs notice.
• All drinks pre-orders MUST be paid for in advance.
Finally - we want you all to have a fantastic experience, however, as a responsible retailer we must comply with the laws concerning the supply of alcohol, if you become over intoxicated you will be denied entry or asked to leave if you are inside the venue so please take care of yourselves and everyone in your group.