BucketRace's Virtual New Years Party
- No reviews.
HOW IT WORKS
To adapt to the current laws of lockdown and self-isolation, BucketRace has produced a set of competitive games that can be played at home.
We're going to bring you a 55-minute selection of our most popular immersive, virtual games, in the lead up to the big count down. Then we'll see in the New Year together with a 10-second count down followed by Auld Lang Syne and an hour of song requests.
This virtual, interactive, competitive game uses the latest in broadcasting, virtual events, and design software, to bring our players a truly memorable user-friendly, immersive, experience. Players will tune into our live video stream on our Website, Zoom, YouTube, or Facebook and come up with a winning team name (Extra points for the best name).
This takes elements from all our other games, and includes 55 minutes of quizzing, completing tasks and challenges, puzzles, special guests, music, and gaming.
We also have fully bespoke events, allowing us to tailor our race's around families, birthdays, and celebrations.
We have a large array of extended services including, trophies, t-shirts, jumpers, framed experience photos, as well as a video compilation of your experience.
Entry for 1 player into our Virtual New Years Party.
|23:00 - 01:00||£10.00|
Entry for 2 players into our Virtual New Years Party.
|23:00 - 01:00||£15.00|
Entry for 3 or more players, within the same household, into our Virtual New Years Party.
|23:00 - 01:00||£20.00|
Online, Online, Online, Online
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.