The Downton Abbey Experience : Murder in the Village
- No reviews.
- Cleopatra's Needle
You'll be treated to a luxury coach, exquisite food and drink on this full day immersive experience to all things Downton Abbey.
You've received this invitation from the Grantham family!
We, the Grantham family, are delighted to invite you to our Summer Soiree! We’re sending a luxury coach to London to fetch you. We’ll be putting on the finest feast for you and your party to devour, and those that have a relationship with drink similar to Bates will be catered for too.
I’ve already received RSVPs from some of my wittiest and most entertaining friends to join you on your journey, they’ve even agreed to take you on a Downton Village tour of all things.
Social visits here at the Grantham home have taken a hit, and an incident last Tuesday, has only worsened that. Our doorman was found in the morning rather pale, stationary and also dead.
Rumours are going round that Tutankhamun and his millenia old curse is at play here, as of course he resides downstairs.
Controversy aside, do relax, recline and dine we’re sure you’ll have a lovely day with us. But there is a murderer at large and we need you to solve the case as we’re at a loose end.
You're probably wondering about this colour of this parchment; I've not yet kicked my coffee habit, and I'm shaking like a leaf.
The Grantham Family scribe
|Evergreen||09:00 - 18:00||£72.00|
Victoria Embankment London WC2N 6PB
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.