The Cheese Crawl
- Statue of Goddess Diana
Calling all curd nerds and turophiles - yep there's a word for your love of cheese - London's finest cheeses are being wrapped up into one 2 hour walking tour!
Whether you're a passionate pre-grated cheddar sprinkler or a Mimolette only kind of fan, See Your City's Cheese Crawl will delight your senses.
While your bellies are being filled with endorphin releasing dairy delights, have your wits tested with our fully interactive exclusive Cheese Trivia quiz! We call it the "QUIZtro Formaggio" putting your fanaticism and cheese wits to the test. We'll also show you famous cheese clips from film, and you've got to tell us what happens next. May the best cheese win!
Starting in Mayfair, tuck into some of London's finest blue cheese, in a cheese counter that's been serving the whey too eager public for over 300 years, this place sells literally tonnes of Stilton every December! Fortnum & Mason is where even the royals get their dairy fix. Stop off in the last remaining store of Little Italy in Soho, dine on some of the best baked camembert in Covent Garden.
Whilst lockdown restrictions are in place, please bring a facemask to the tour and keep social distancing on the tour as guided by you chief curd.
12pm Cheese Crawl
Saturdays @ 12pm
|12:00 - 14:00||£30.00|
3:00pm Cheese Crawl
Saturdays @ 3:00pm
|15:00 - 17:00||£30.00|
Statue of Goddess Diana, Green Park, Picadilly, London, SW1A 1RG
Green Park (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.