Scotlands Darkest Secrets
- No reviews.
- Online Event
Calling all Phobofiles!
Do you love all things scary? Do you want to learn about the history of the beautiful country
From the comfort of your own home you can learn about some of the dark history of Scotland, from the cannibals of the west coast to the ghosts and witches buried deep in the capital city of Edinburgh. This won’t be a tour for those feint of heart!
To start, you will get instructions to log on and join your guide and other virtual tourists’.
You will virtually; your guide at Bennane cave on the west coast of Scotland, as they take you on a journey across the country from Ayrshire to Edinburgh, learning about some of the best kept and some more well known dark secrets of ‘bonnie’ Scotland.
Please note that all tour times are set to time zone BST (UK)
|Default||14:30 - 15:30||£5.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.