Opened in 2008, Dehesa offers a seasonally changing & delightfully simple menu. It's the perfect place to enjoy an impressive wine list while watching the world go by. Head Chef William Breese creates a seasonally changing delightfully straightforward menu for the Carnaby masses. General ManagerGabriella…
Wine Masterclass: Spain (pintxos menu with Rioja)
Monday 1st July | 4 course pintxo menu & matching wines | £30 per person
Sous chef Karol Baryla and wine supplier Liberty wines are creating a unique pintxo experience, bringing famous Basque country specialities to the streets of Soho. It will be a celebration of traditional bite size dishes paired with different types of Rioja from el Coto & a few surprises along the way.
Our Wine Cellar Dining Room will change for one night only. You'll feel as though you were travelling down the streets of San Sebastian sampling the best pintxos in town & tasting different wines that accompany these delicious Basque country specialities.
Wine Masterclass: Pintxos & Rioja( AT THE BAR UPSTAIRS)
Monday 1st July | 6.30 pm ( AT THE BAR UPSTAIRS)
|18:30 - 20:30||£30.00|
25, Ganton Street, W1F 9BP
Oxford Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.