Picture the scene: you, your three best mates, one long ass stretch of road...and a Fiat. I know what you’re thinking, but the answer is no. This is not the inside scoop to the opening scene of the third Inbetweeners movie, this is how Pilgrim, one of London’s newest pop-ups, started offWith…
For hundreds of years, people from all over the world have walked the Camino de Santiago to Santiago de Compostela in Galicia. Routes start from multiple locations like France, Portugal and Eastern Spain. Pilgrim is a showcase of the flavours that inspired us along the Camino de Santiago to Galicia.
This is the second of a series of pop-ups that will lead up to the opening of our restaurant in early 2018. Tickets are for a 6-course tasting menu, each course named after a town or city along the Camino de Santiago and represent the regional style of cooking and produce of its namesake. Entitled “The French Way” after the particular route of the Camino de Santiago that it takes its inspiration from, the menu begins with a dish paying homage to the Camino’s most popular starting point, the Pyrenean village of St. Jean Pied de Port, it then travels through the Basque Country, followed by the Spanish regions of Navarre, Rioja, Castilla y Leon and finally into Galicia, mirroring the journey of the Camino itself.
With a strong focus on meat and seafood, Pilgrim’s priority is to serve interpretations of regional dishes with a contemporary twist. Key dishes on the menu include a polenta cake with Iberico pork belly and a reimagined “Torta de Santiago” a desert rooted into the history of the Camino. The menu will take you on a culinary journey through northern Spain and showcase a side to Spanish cooking that hasn’t been seen in London.
A vegetarian menu is also available.
You can add on the option of a wine pairing menu or buy drinks on the night from of bar menu.
*Please disclose any dietary requirements or allergies.
|6-Course Menu||19:00 - 22:30||£45.00|
Dalston, 103B, Dalston Lane, London, E8 1NH
Dalston Kingsland (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.