Disco Yoga Halloween Brunch
- No reviews.
- Balham Bowls Club
DISCO YOGA: SATURDAY FRIGHT FEVER BRUNCH!
After their spectacular event in July, Disco Yoga® are THRILLED to bring their brunch party back to the Balham Bowls' Club Ballroom - just in time for Hallowe'en!
Nourish your mind, body and soul with a generous helping of Disco Yoga® and get your Jackson 5 a day at our super healthy, yet super yummy brunch.
Glitz Up, Look Sharp: Arrive 15 minutes early to get your freak on at our DIY Glitter station!
Freak Out: Unleash the funk of 40,000 years, then blow away the cobwebs to an hour of flow style yoga to a spooky disco soundtrack!
Kick back: Let's ‘Get Fizzical’ with a ‘Bloody Scary Bloody Mary’ or a ‘Thriller Chiller’ cocktail or mocktail followed by a delicious three course disco themed brunch!
Join us: Relight Your Fire for the week ahead at our Saturday Fright Fever Brunch! You’ll be Stayin’ Alive & Kung Fu Frighting away the Monday blues, dancing your way through Hallowe'en week!
ABOUT DISCO YOGA:
Disco Yoga® is a fresh new concept inspired by people who simply want fitness to be fun and uplifting! It’s for the health conscious who love to train and party hard, disco lovers, yoga bunnies and for first timers looking for a new way to unwind and socialise, whilst being mindful of what you eat and drink!
Hosted by Disco Divas Sarah Hunt (Sarah Hunt Yoga & Nutrition) and DJ Darlo, Disco Yoga® will reboot your booty and revive your spirits with blissful, strengthening yoga sequences to a glorious mix of disco favourites.
No experience necessary, all levels welcome. Your ticket price includes one virtuous cocktail or mocktail post yoga plus a delicious 2 course brunch.
2 COURSE BRUNCH & DRINK OPTIONS:
Cocktails: Bloody Scary Bloody Mary OR Thriller Chiller (winter bellini)
Wanna be startin' something? Choose from one of these delicious starters...
Banana and walnut granola with coconut yoghurt, drizzled with maple (ve)
Brioche with vanilla butter and cinnamon sugar (v)
Shake your Hass! Avo Disco with a delicious main dish...
Poached eggs, tahini and pan fried avo on sourdough
Smashed avo on sourdough with crispy pancetta (or without for vegan option) with chilli and lemon oil
Disco Yoga, Cocktail & Brunch
Disco Yoga followed by cocktail or mocktail & 2-course brunch
|12:00 - 15:00
Balham Bowls Club, 7-9 Ramsden Road, 7-9 Ramsden Road, London, SW12 8QX
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.