BucketRace (Online Scavenger Hunt) Public Event
- No reviews.
- At Home
How it works
To adapt to the current laws of lockdown and self-isolation, BucketRace has produced a set of competitive games that can be played at home. Our public event is broken into 3 sections.
Players need to tune into our live video stream on Zoom and come up with a winning team name. We will then reveal the lists, go over the rules, a few Q&A's and get everyone to submit their practice tasks.
Teams will have 90 minutes to complete as many tasks as they can using items they can find within their own homes. We love creativity, so we're open to imaginative interpretations of how the tasks and challenges can be completed. Teams must submit all their tasks submissions via Twitter or Facebook. Any tasks submitted after the 90 minutes has passed will not be counted.
Tasks and challenges must be submitted via Twitter or Facebook and adhere to the submission format to be counted
Each submission should include the whole team; however, one member can be excluded if they’re taking the photo/video
Completing enough tasks and special challenges earn you bonus points
Tasks must be submitted before the end of BucketRace to be counted
Any teams caught cheating will be disqualified (using photos and videos created before the game)
Teams with the most points at the end of BucketRace wins
What you need
All you need is a smartphone, tablet or laptop, and a Facebook account. We recommend having 2 smart devices to play.
Each task carries a specific amount of points based on its difficulty, location and BucketRace classification (e.g. home or power-up). The home tasks score the least; however, completing enough of them unlocks a hefty bonus. Power-up tasks score more points, but they don’t offer any bonus incentive. So choose wisely!
Examples of Tasks
Home tasks: Build the tallest tower of cards | Create a domino effect | Design the best sofa fort
We also have fully bespoke events, allowing us to tailor our race's around families, birthdays and celebrations.
We have a large array of extended services including, trophies, t-shirts, jumpers, framed experience photos, as well as a video compilation of your experience.
Standard Household Team Entry
Entry for your whole household to our online lockdown BucketRace.
|11:00 - 13:00||£10.00|
At Home, Your Street, Your Town, 00000
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.