London’s only non-stop live music venue, where in-house musicians take centre stage and only play songs requested by the audience! Located in a listed Victorian basement, The Piano Works can be found hidden in the heart of Farringdon. Write your music requests on request slips and hand to your waiter…
What's your number?
Join us this Valentine’s Day and get drunk in love at our What’s Your Number Valentine’s Singles Party from 9pm at The Piano Works Farringdon.
Upon arrival you’ll be given a number which gives you the chance to request a personal song for the special someone, who makes your heart skip skip skip a beat. Wear your singles sticker loud and proud and dance the night away at The Piano Works.
£5pp - Discounted entry, a glass of prosecco and your request number!
Fall in love with our Valentine’s Day menu, featuring scallops, côte de boeuf and our unique vegan pâté. Enjoy a glass of Moët alongside our three-course menu and show your romantic side by requesting a song from our musicians for your Valentines.
£55pp -3 course menu including a glass of Moët & Chandon Imperial Brut
Tickets are not required for dinner, however, you will need to book in advance. Please call our Party Planners on 02072781966 to reserve your table now. Dinner is available at 6.30pm and table is allocated for 2.5 hours.
Discounted entry & glass of prosecco
Discounted entrance into the venue, a glass of prosecco and your request number!
|21:00 - 01:00||£5.00|
The Piano Works Farringdon, 113-117 Farringdon Road, London, EC1R 3BX
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.