HAM YARD WINTER TERRACE NIGHTS - NEW YEAR'S EVE
- No reviews.
- Ham Yard Hotel
Celebrate in style this New Year’s Eve and take to the roof terrace at Ham Yard Hotel for an evening of martinis and champagne overlooking the rooftops of Soho.
Sip your way through a menu of expertly crafted classics to modern martini favourites. With live music from Carola Duo to set the scene, cosy up under warm woollen blankets and sample a selection of hot and cold serves including the ‘Pampelle Martini’ with gin, Bandarra Blanco and Pampelle caviar and the hot ‘Ode to Ankrah’, a nod to inventor of the original Pornstar Martini.
No New Year celebration would be complete without the clink and fizz of a glass of Champagne. Served by the bottle and the glass, indulge in a curated selection of artisan Champagne from independent farmers who grow the grapes and bottle the wine themselves.
Tickets cost £90 including a welcome martini on arrival, a second martini or a glass of Champagne of your choice, a seafood sharing platter and a Champagne toast at midnight.
New Years Eve on the Roof Terrace at Ham Yard - Champagne and Martinis - from 8.30pm
Tickets include access to the Roof Terrace / Martini on arrival / one further martini or glass of champagne / seafood sharing platter / champagne at midnight
|20:30 - 01:00||£90.00|
Ham Yard Hotel, 1, Ham Yard, London, SW6 7LU
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.