NEON NIGHTMARES PAINT PARTY | HALLOWEEN SPECIAL | THE JAGO
- The Jago
JOIN US in the darkness at the Jago for a Spooktacular Night of Neon!
Venue opens at 6 PM/ Doors open at 8 PM/ Live DJ / disturbed dancers and neon paint party downstairs/ Live music upstairs!
Get the discounted early bird ticket for just £7.50 up until the 15th of September. (Limited Spaces)
We want to celebrate! It's been a while since we've been allowed to cover people in paint and dance. Come to an event where you can move, get messy, ...maybe talk to a stranger. Dress up and paint yourself into something different. ...And what night? Has to be Halloween.
We are also hosting a pre-party Halloween Special life drawing class before from 5.30 PM - 7 PM. Get your Double Ticket for a discounted rate to both events here.
WHAT TO EXPECT?!
LIVE DJ! A mix of all sorts from Dance / Drum and Bass / Jungle.
PAINT! All the body paint! It all glows! Want something a little more specialized? We have face painters ready.
DANCERS! ...well I say dancers... they might be acting a bit freaky on this night.
UV! Be immersed in ultra-violet light!
FUN DECOR! On noooo! We forgot to dust away the cobwebs....it's everywhere!
SURPRISES! BOO! ... hope you don't scare easily.
WHAT TO WEAR?!
Dress to impress!... or undress to destress and get covered in paint. Get use out of that neon bikini/ anything white (which won't stay like that for long) ... or just nick the local builders hi-vis. Make something new! Lots of things glow in UV including your G n' T!
WHAT NOT ... You can't be fully nude, but that just means you can get very creative.
All designs and accessories are created by Jylle Navarro who has been specializing in UV reactive materials and performance art for many years.
For more information on the Jago - www.thejagodalston.com
The Jago says 'Bringing you the very best talent that East London has to offer, combined with awesome vibes and amazing people, all under one roof.'
Follow on Facebook and check out more images of past events or look on our Instagram to see all the images and quotes that other people have posted about their experience.
No none lockdown-related refunds are available however you can gift / exchange tickets to any future events. For large group bookings please get in touch.
Please arrive early.
|20:00 - 03:00||£10.00|
The Jago, The Jago, 440 Kingsland Rd, London, E8 4AA
Dalston Junction (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.