Fine Cell Work Festive Workshop
- No reviews.
- Haymarket Hotel
Fine Cell Work is a UK based charity and social enterprise committed to the rehabilitation of prisoners through providing them with purposeful activity. They have been teaching stitching in British prisons for over 25 years and understand the true value and transformative power of the stitch.
Their aim is to support prisoners and prison leavers to finish their sentences with work skills, money earned and saved, and the self-belief to rebuild meaningful, independent, crime-free lives. The unique process boosts the stitcher’s self-worth, instils accountability, and fosters hope that transformation is possible. This work of rehabilitation is valuable to the stitchers' lives, our communities and for society as a whole.
During this special workshop guests will benefit from the experience and expertise of the Fine Cell staff while creating their very own hand-stitched Christmas decoration. You will experiment with your own designs, learn basic embroidery stitches as well as constructing your own decoration to hang with pride on your Christmas tree this year. A lunch will be served in Brumus Restaurant celebrating the best of seasonal and local produce.
Fine Cell Work has collaborated with some of Britain’s most well known and loved designers including Kit Kemp, a trustee of Fine Cell Work, Cath Kidston and The William Morris Society.
Please note that unfortunately, we are unable to refund or exchange tickets after they have been purchased.
Fine Cell Work Festive Workshop
Your ticket includes a morning coffee, tea with cake and a lunch at Brumus Restaurant.
|10:00 - 15:00||£175.00|
Haymarket Hotel, 1, Suffolk Place, London, SW1Y 4HX
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.