How to make Nipple Tassels - Online Workshop
Participants can observe Bettsie make a pair of tassels taking you through the process as she goes, or you can make them along with her!
If you want to make them alongside Bettsie you will need:
A Base material: things that work well are faux leatherette/leather, craft foam, glitter fabric - ebay and amazon sell these, if you cannot get these you can learn how to do the shape with paper or thin card
Tassels - available on ebay/amazon
Decorations - whatever you want to cover your tassels with
COST: This workshop costs £25* per participant.
*To help during Lockdown we can offer £5 discount to self-employed/those on UC - to find our how to qualify for this please email us. If you wish to do this session with those you are isolating with email us to purchase multi-attendee ticket. Email: email@example.com
How to Make Nipple Tassles with Bettsie Bon Bon
1 Attendee place on How to Make Nipple Tassels online workshop.
|19:00 - 20:30||£25.00|
Zoom, Your Home, Online, Zo0 MHOB
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. a. All participants must have adequate and non-slip floor space before taking part in the session.
b. All participants must ensure that they have no current medical conditions or existing injuries which would prohibit them from taking part in the session.