Burlesque Performance Course
- No reviews.
- Clean Break
A 6 week course ending with a performance showcase, and professional development session, designed for those who are either creating their first act or those already performing and looking to perfect and take their work to a new level.
The course will cover:
Music Choices and Research
Make up and Costuming Advice
Stage Craft and Presence
Students will be asked to come to the course with a concept in mind and develop their act in realtime as the course progresses. The course is also suitable for artists wishing to rework and redevelop acts already in their repertoire.
**Price includes video/ pictures of your final performance and after show professional development advice session.
Autumn course starts Tues 20th Oct and runs for 6 weeks until the 24th Nov inclusive.
The showcase performance will be Sunday the 22nd of Nov
Performance Course Autumn 2020
6 week course starting from Oct 20th and every Tues until Nov 24th inclusive. Showcase 22nd Nov
|19:00 - 21:00||£250.00|
Clean Break, 2 Patshull Road, Camden, London, NW5 2LB
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.