Ballet Basics for Burlesque - Online Workshop
- No reviews.
What makes a dancer have that wow factor? Why are some performers able to make a pose and do a move and it just looks "right"?
In this 2 hour session you will be taken through a gentle warm up followed by simple barre and centre floor exercises, fully broken down and explained so you can practise them with safe technique and go onto other ballet classes with confidence. A full body stretch will follow, guiding you through how to increase flexibility and prevent injury. Learn the tools and techniques which, if practiced over time, will dramatically improve your burlesque performance and presence on the stage.
Perfect for anyone who's never done ballet before or would like to refresh their technique, you will need approx 1.5m squared space or larger, a chair, table or counter to use as your barre, water and soft ballet shoes or socks - Trixie will advise when socks are to be used for certain barre exercises.
COST: This workshop costs £25* per participant.
*To help during Lockdown we can offer £5 discount to self-employed/those on UC - to find our how to qualify for this please email us. If you wish to do this session with those you are isolating with email us to purchase multi-attendee ticket. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ballet Basics for Burlesque with Trixie Kixx
1 Attendee place on Ballet Basics for Burlesque with Trixie Kixx
|19:00 - 21:00||£25.00|
Zoom, Your Home, Online, Zo0 MHOB
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. a. All participants must have adequate and non-slip floor space before taking part in the session.
b. All participants must ensure that they have no current medical conditions or existing injuries which would prohibit them from taking part in the session.