A high-end Japanese restaurant in the heart of Belgravia, Kouzu is a wondrous dining location founded by chef Kyoichi Kai of Zuma and Arts Club fame. Heralded and classic, Kouzu blends sought after Japanese flavours with contemporary interiors. Clean, open and bright, Kouzu is humble and slick all…
Single Professional Networking Evening
- No reviews.
Are you single and ready to mingle?!
Join us at Kouzu on Friday 10th February from 7pm, as we invite all Single Ladies & Gents to come and network, socialise, have some drinks, and have a good time.
Early bird tickets are £17.50, increasing to £22 on 28th January 2017.
Ticket price includes a complimentary welcome glass of Prosecco and nibbles on the evening.
Dress code: Dress to Impress... who knows who you may meet!
We will also be joined by Ms West Sussex Galaxy, Natalie Campbell: http://www.galaxypageantsuk.com/ms-west-sussex-galaxy/
U&I Concierge members receive 20% discounts as always - please email email@example.com with your membership number to receive your Unique discount code.
Over 18's only. Valid photographic ID may be requested.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
General admission ticket
|19:00 - 22:00||£22.00|
21, Grosvenor Gardens, SW1W 0JW
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.