Specialising in all things taco and creating their tortillas fresh in store, the team behind Corazon serve up flavoursome fillings and complex ingredient combinations, framed by the walls of a crispy, light taco shell. With years of experience in London's restaurant scene, head chef Paul Daniels and…
Cazcabel Tequila Bingo & Brunch
Premium tequila brand Cazcabel have teamed up with Mexican restaurant Corazon to host a brunch complete with bingo game ‘La Loteria’ to celebrate this year’s Day of the Dead festival.
On Sunday 4th November, Cazcabel Tequila will take care of the cocktails… and that’s not all! All guests will be invited to play La Loteria – a Mexican Bingo, where they are in for the chance of winning all sorts of enticing prizes …
For only £15 customers will get a drink on arrival, main course, sharing side (service included) and LA LOTERIA!
The menu …
On Arrival: RUBY’S PALOMA Cazcabel Blanco, Ting, Rhubarb Bitters
Then your choice of main course:
BUTTERMILK CORNMEAL PANCAKES caramelised bananas, toasted pecans, maple & whipped cream
CHILAQUILES ROJOS sauteed & baked tortillas in salsa rojo, onions, jalapenos, 2 fried eggs, queso fresco (v)
BACON, EGG & CHEESE TACOS 2 fried eggs, bacon lardons, burger cheese, pico de gallo, salsa ranchera
BAJA FISH TACOS beer battered haddock, red & white shredded cabbage, chipotle mayo, blue corn tortilla
+ sides of BREAKFAST HASH to share: fried potatoes, green peppers, caramelised onions, chipotle, sour cream (v)
+A selection of Cazcabel cocktails will be on offer for all customers at an additional £5 only!
Date: Sunday 4th November
Address: 29 Poland Street, Soho, London, W1F 8QR
|Bingo & brunch||14:30 - 17:00||£15.00|
29, Poland Street, W1F 8QR
Oxford Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.