Red Rooster's New Year's Eve celebrations will be themed around the movie Harlem Nights, as a nod to its sister restaurant in NYC. It's going to be all sharp suits, sequins and some excellent hats, alongside excellent food, drink and live entertainment. Join us for a pre-party dinner from 6.30-8.30pm and enjoy three courses and champagne for £95 per person, or a late dinner from 9-11pm for £125 which includes your party ticket. For both sittings there's the option to pay 50% now and 50% on the night, if that suits you better!
We're even offering tables for bottle service after 11pm, plus you can come along and enjoy the party for just £35 per person, including a flute of fizz. And if you'd like to start 2018 in spectacular style, then we've got an overnight package on offer, including dinner and a bottle of bubbles when you arrive.
When buying your tickets be sure to enter in all of your contact details so our team can get in touch to allocate your table.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.