London’s craving for ceviche shows no sign of letting up. Here’s your latest chance to pick up some South American goodness, as celebrated restaurateur Martin Morales brings his bag of Peruvian pleasures to Old Street. Set inside the former Alexandra Trust Dining Rooms, there’s a few surprises…
NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY & DINNER
Join us as we celebrate the new year with an exquisite specially created ALL STAR PERUVIAN SHARING MENU of food and cocktails plus music by the CEVICHE SOUND SYSTEM featuring live music from some of London’s best Latin musicians accompanying Djs Martin Morales (our very own), Tasty Lopez (Soho Radio), Devon Daley (BBC Radio) and Carlitos Niño (Latinos in London).
Latin, Peruvian, Colombian, Tropical, Soul, Funk and Afrobeat, midnight dance competitions, percussion for all, and disco lights will all bring in the New Year with a bang. Great on street parking nearby and we have a late license so you can party till the early hours.
** Please note we now have tables available at 6pm only. Tables booked for 6pm will get a complimentary bottle of Prosecco. Tables are allocated for 2 hours but you can stay in the bar area for the party ** Please call 0203 327 946 to book.
Entry tickets also available here.
2 Baldwin Street EC1V 9NU
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.