Located in the heart of the city, just a two minute walk from London’s Liverpool Street Station, Mac & Wild Devonshire Square features a 100-cover restaurant, private dining room, virtual gun room Shooting Range and Bar, outside covered bar and terrace. Our city restaurant is open for lunch,dinner…
Drams in the Dark
- Mac & Wild Devonshire Square
Drams in the Dark by Mac and WildEvery Friday night (launching Friday 27th July 2018) at Mac and Wild Devonshire Square we will host a Drams in the Dark whisky tasting experience like no other!Allow your senses to be heightened with an evening with Mac and Wild were we will take you on a whisky journey like no other!A fully immersive multi-sensory whisky tasting experience like no other.We will lead you through a tasting of several drams with your senses heightened by complete darkness.
Darkness and our senses have always been a potent concoction. Throw in a dram of whisky or two and we’re instantly transported to new depths of palette and sensory euphoria! Challenge your senses to the most intimate of whisky adventures with our Drams in the Dark hosted tastings.
The experience commences with candlelit welcome drinks and a warm introduction from your tasting host. Guests take this time to relax and familiarise themselves with their surroundings. A gradual dimming of lights signals the beginning of the tasting experience itself before being plunged into total darkness. At this point your host takes over - inviting you to deepen your tasting experience by becoming submissive and mindful to your instantly heightened senses.
Your host will guide you through 4 delicious drams, encouraging the participant to delve deeper into the unique flavours, aromas and sensory experience each delicacy offers. Each dram is accompanied by a complementing canapé. The overall experience lasts approximately 1.5 hours with interaction welcome as the guests feel comfortable.Itinerary:6pm: Arrival drink in the whisky bar (located on the lower ground floor of Mac & Wild Devonshire Square)
7pm: Drams in the Dark Tasting Experience begins (takes place in the Private Dining Room)
£40 per person which includes welcome drink and 4 wonderful whiskies with canapé pairings. Mac & Wild Devonshire Square, 9A Devonshire Square, London, EC2M 4YN
Located just a two minute walk from London's Liverpool Street Station
T&C's please call 0207 637 0510 to book in to your class.
For further information click here:
Drams in the Dark by Mac and Wild
Drams in the Dark immersive whisky tasting experience with Mac & Wild at Devonshire Square branch
|18:00 - 20:00||£40.00|
9A Devonshire Square, EC2M 4YN
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.