With its sweeping windows, Genoese chandeliers and a private terrace, The Petersham provides an ideal and versatile space for all occasions. Their creative team will work with you to tailor your event to your preferences. Along with its opulent setting, The Petersham also offers a beautiful and serene…
Wine Dinner - The Wines of Trentino Alto Adige
- No reviews.
- The Petersham
Trentino Alto-Adige is characterised by the alpine peaks which soar for many thousands of feet above the Adige river Valley. The region follows the Adige river along its north-south course down from the Alps towards the plains, winding past various valleys and lakes.
Trentino-Alto Adige produces 8 DOCs and has a wide range of varieties: Schiava, Teroldego, Lagrein, and international grapes like Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, among the most widely used. The standard red Trentino Rosso is made from the Cabernet grapes, with Merlot also thrown in to make it a near-complete Bordeaux Blend. Its white Trentino Bianco counterpart has Chardonnay and Pinot Bianco as its base, with Sauvignon Blanc, Muller-Thurgau and Manzoni Bianco as permitted auxiliaries.
We are absolutely delighted to showcase of our favourite wine regions in Italy – Trentino Alto Adige
Starting with the Terlano Pinot Bianco Vorberg 2019 for a reception drink with canapes, we will sit down to a 4-course meal to match 4 fine wines.
Starter : Nosiola Foradori 2020
Prima : Teroldego Foradori 2020
Main : Gottardi Pinot Nero Mazzon 2017 & Gottardi Pinot Nero Riserva 2016
Cheese Course : Lagrein Putzenhof 2019
Guided by wine experts from Petersham Cellar, you will enjoy a brilliant evening of fine wine, and exceptional food in our stunning private dining room at The Petersham.
Tuesday 27th June : Wine Dinner - The Wines of Trentino Alto Adige
Guided by wine experts from Petersham Cellar, you will enjoy a brilliant evening of fine wine, exceptional food in our stunning private dining room at The Petersham
|19:00 - 22:00||£95.00|
2 Floral Court, WC2E 8JD
Covent Garden (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.