With its sweeping windows, Genoese chandeliers and a private terrace, The Petersham provides an ideal and versatile space for all occasions. Their creative team will work with you to tailor your event to your preferences. Along with its opulent setting, The Petersham also offers a beautiful and serene…
A Night of “Game and Sangiovese”
- No reviews.
- The Petersham
The wine dinner will cover the dreamy combination of beautiful Tuscan dishes with stunning wines from the Fonterutoli estate. Hosted by Giovanni Mazzei, presenting the Marchesi Mazzei signature selection from Castello di Fonterutoli Tuscany.
The Castello di Fonterutoli estate has been owned by the Marchesi Mazzei since 1435, and the family is closely linked to the history of Tuscan winemaking. At the heart of the estate, there is the family, shared commitment to innovation and improvement whilst always preserving tradition, family values and the natural environment. Located 5km south of Castellina in the heart of the Chianti Classico, Fonterutoli remains a tranquil country village, surrounded by 117 hectares of stunning vineyards rising to 500m altitudes.
The character of the wines of the Castello di Fonterutoli has been perfected over the years thanks to continual innovation, in harmony with the winery’s culture, history and heritage of technical expertise. Belguardo is their Maremma estate, with 34 hectares of vineyards on the hills between Grosseto and Montiano and next to the Tyrrhenian Sea.
Strongly influenced by the vicinity to the sea, the estate allows for the cultivation of quite different grapes: local vines such as Sangiovese, Alicante, and Vermentino, alongside international ones such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Syrah. The other estate in the Mazzei portfolio is located just outside the town of Noto in the southeastern part of Sicily. Situated at approximately 130m above sea level, the gently sloping vineyards have a west, south-west exposure. A combination of long warm summers and cooling sea breezes enables the production of elegant wines with great finesse and varietal character.
Guided by wine experts from the winery and Petersham Cellar, you will enjoy a brilliant evening of fine wine, and exceptional food in our stunning private dining room at The Petersham.
|A Night of “Game and Sangiovese”||19:00 - 22:00||£95.00|
2 Floral Court, WC2E 8JD
Covent Garden (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.