With its sweeping windows, Genoese chandeliers and a private terrace, The Petersham provides an ideal and versatile space for all occasions. Their creative team will work with you to tailor your event to your preferences. Along with its opulent setting, The Petersham also offers a beautiful and serene…
Pentire X The Petersham Dinner
- The Petersham
Pentire & The Petersham
A healthy start to the new year
As we take the new year in our stride and bid farewell to a Christmas of indulgence, a new era of health and clean living is upon us. We are excited to partner with Pentire, a botanical non-alcoholic spirit which shares our ethos of provenance, sustainability and nature.
Marking a healthier start to the year this January, we bring to you an evening celebrating the Cornish coastline with a seafood menu paired alongside healthy botanical cocktails, followed by a special cocktail masterclass.
An evening of seafood and botanical cocktails
The Petersham, Covent Garden
2 floral court
friday 27 January, 6pm - 10pm
£65 per person
Join us for a very special dinner at The Petersham in partnership with Pentire Drinks.
Begin your evening with a cocktail and canapés on arrival, before sitting down to a three-course menu of seafood from Cornwall.
A different cocktail will be presented for each course, carefully paired to deliver a true reflection of coastal living.
Following on from each course, you are invited to join the team from Pentire in a discovery of their range and the botanical used from the Cornish coastline to craft their drinks.
|Pentire & Petersham Masterclass Dinner||18:00 - 23:00||£65.00|
2 Floral Court, WC2E 8JD
Covent Garden (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.