With its sweeping windows, Genoese chandeliers and a private terrace, The Petersham provides an ideal and versatile space for all occasions. Their creative team will work with you to tailor your event to your preferences. Along with its opulent setting, The Petersham also offers a beautiful and serene…
Meet the Winemaker Dinner - Parusso from Piedmont
- No reviews.
- The Petersham
The Petersham are delighted to host this exclusive wine dinner where we combine beautiful food, a stylish setting and great wine
Petersham Cellar has been working with the Parusso wine estate, located in Piedmont, North West Italy, for the last three years and is delighted to present a range of their top wines, including some of the most sought-after Barolos.
The Parusso family story is one of dedication, passion, and a constant desire to improve through experimentation. Their dedication to their craft drives them to rediscover knowledge, traditions, and the ancient vineyard arts of their ancestors.
In 1901, Gaspare Parusso purchased the Mariondino plot, the first vineyard bought by the Parusso family. A few years later, in 1925, the family acquired the "Rovella" farmhouse, where their cellar now rises up above the Rocche vineyard. In 1971, Gaspare's son Armando began to make from his own grapes under the Parusso family label, and when his son Marco finished enological school in Alba in 1986, he joined Armando at Parusso, and they continued to make wine together. Three years later, in 1989, Armando bought the Munie vineyard in the Bussia hamlet. The history of the Parusso family has evolved over 120 years from a family of farmers to a family of vintners. Parusso wines continue to garner international acclaim while remaining true to tradition, family values, and, ultimately, respect for the land that has been in their family for over 100 years.
During the dinner, Marco will show 6 of his wines from the estates showing the diversity of this lauded producer and will include some very special back vintages. Hosted by Petersham Cellar, who will present these prestigious wines and paired with a carefully selected menu by Head Chef Marco Sanna.
The wines to be shown:
Parusso Spumante Metodo Classico 2010
Langhe DOC Sauvignon “Rovella” 2019
Barbera D’Alba Ornati 2021
Barolo Peramando 2019
Barolo Mosconi 2018
Barolo Bussia Riserva Vigna Rocche 2013
Dolcetto D’Alba Piani Noce 2021
Starting with a reception of vintage sparkling wine, and then we will sit down to a carefully curated meal to enjoy with 6 fine wines from this historic wine-producing region. We have 30 places available.
Meet the winemaker dinner - Parusso from Piedmont
Meet the winemaker dinner - Parusso from Piedmont
|19:00 - 22:00||£95.00|
2 Floral Court, WC2E 8JD
Covent Garden (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
More from Petersham Nurseries - Covent Garden Classes
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.