When restaurants make a quantum leap into the future London leads the way. At inamo Covent Garden, guests use sleek tablets to place their orders, and can then interact with the striking interactive tabletop projections – play games, graffiti your tables with the Sketch app, watch live video fromthe…
Beefeater Gin Masterclass - with new Peach & Raspberry flavour!
Mother’s Ruin, Cuckold’s Comfort, Cream of the Valley, Knock Me Down, Royal Poverty, Strip Me Naked…. Gin has gone by many different nicknames over the years, and with names like those, we want to find out more, and you will in this interactive gin masterclass led by our brand ambassador, Simon.
The evening will begin at 6:30pm when our guests will be greeted with a delicious Beefeater Peach and Raspberry Gin Ice Tea on arrival, showcasing the brand new Peach & Raspberry flavour of Beefeater Gin being launched this Summer. This will be followed by:
Introduction to Beefeater – its history, different styles, and serves.
A 2nd drink - a delicious Japanese Negroni made with Beefeater 24 - featuring exotic botanicals such as Sencha tea.
Overview of botanicals & gin production
Mix your own 3rd drink - led by our expert, guests will be invited to shake their own Pink Lady cocktail, featuring the fantastic Beefeater Pink gin.
All accompanied by a selection of tasty inamo nibbles!
You won’t need any Dutch Courage to buy a ticket to this event given they’re only £24 per guest. Guests can also claim a 20% discount on their food bill in the restaurant if staying to dine after the class.
What are you waiting for? Take up your glass of Ladies’ Delight and get booking using the widget below!
includes 3 drinks & inamo nibbles
|18:30 - 20:00||£24.00|
11-14, Hanover Place- Covent Garden-, WC2E 9JP
Covent Garden (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.