Inspired by the heady days of Northern Soul, you can expect much of the same originality as with its sister venues, plus a plethora of cool furnishings and delicious cocktails. The cafe interior channels retro working men's clubs and the famous Wigan Casino, making it an obvious venue to host a roster…
STRICTLY COME DRAG QUEEN - THE ROYAL WEDDING SPECIAL
“GOD SAVE THE QUEENS”
JUST LIKE THAT PESKY PROBLEM THE ROYALS HAVE AKA SARAH ‘FERGIE’ FERGUSON, YOU CAN’T GET RID OF US, WE’RE BACK.
"I, The Breakfast Club take thee, the Strictly Come Drag Queens to be my wedded partner, to have and to sashay away, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in drag, to love and to cherish, till our wigs do part, according to the almighty drag gods; and thereto I pledge thee, my heels to you."
After a wig snatching St Patrick’s day extravaganza, we’re going royal on the evening of May 19th in celebration of the upcoming nuptials of Prince Harry & that one from the TV show Suits. Join us as we celebrate the wedding of the year. Expect a banquet of food fit for a queen, bottomless prosecco to toast the happy couple & very boozy drink specials. Get ready to party the night away with The Strictly Come Drag Queens & The Breakfast Club as we host a right royal (perfectly waxed) knees up. Live out your drag dreams as guests go head to head to become the newest member of our all lip-syncing, all dancing, all boozing drag troupe.
Each £45 ticket includes admission to the drag dinner, a 2-course dinner, one hour of bottomless fizz, royally boozy drink specials PLUS disco dancing until the clock strikes midnight. It’s not just about your first dance, we encourage you to have a second (we’re looking at you Prince Charles), a third & even a fourth dance if you wish.
*IMPORTANT BOOKING INFORMATION*
As this is a ticket purchase we will not know if you are attending the event with other friends. If you are booking one or a selection of tickets as part of a larger group who would like to dine together, please email email@example.com after booking telling us an agreed group name. This is so that we can reserve you a suitable sized table fro you & your mates. An alternative suggestion, and a much smoother way of doing this, is by having one person in the group purchase the tickets on behalf of all friends who can then pay them back. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries before booking.
Drag Dinner - The Royal Wedding
Each £45 ticket includes admission to the drag dinner, a 2-course dinner, one hour of bottomless fizz, royally boozy drink specials PLUS disco dancing until the clock strikes midnight.
Unit CR30 Level Zero 1 Crossrail Place E14 5AR
Canary Wharf (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.