Duo is the latest addition to Camden’s bustling and vibrant scene. Spread over two floors, this boutique venue boasts a stunning upstairs bar & restaurant which is host to an exciting lineup of creative events such as extravagant party brunches & immersive dinners, venture downstairs to the…
- No reviews.
Keep Calm & Vegan Brunch On!!
Introducing London's newest plant-based brunch party taking place in the heart of Camden Town.
Enjoy a mouth watering 2 Course Vegan meal washed down with some guilt free Vegan cocktails accompanied by a Live DJ & if Lip-sync battles & dance-offs are your thing, don't worry we've got that covered too!!
Set in the backdrop of Camden's most instagrammable venue, this Vegan brunch party is definitely one for the diaries.
Healthy food with good intentions, Vegan Brunch has arrived.
What’s on the menu?
Shredded Curry tofu with rice & spinach
Quinoa, red kidney beans, sundried tomato. Topped with roasted courgettes skewers and pepper coulis – Gluten Free
Kentucky cauliflower fried with asparagus, falafel and kale with green pesto sauce.
Beetroot Falafel buddha bowls served with couscous & steam kale
Honey Cake or Banoffee Pie
Sponsored by Smirnoff
Deserts By Nora & Nama Vegan Bakery - Camdens local Vegan Bakery
If you are a group of more than 6 people please email us
All pre order must be sent 5 days before the event
Any dietary requirement please let us know
For more info email email@example.com
Vegan Brunch UK Ticket - 2 Course Meal + 2 Cocktails
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR TICKET PURCHASES:1. 2 Course meal + 2 Cocktails are included in the ticket price. 2. Food & Drink will only be available during the times specified. If you miss your seating we will not be able to accommodate you in another session. 3. For dietary requirements, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org before booking a ticket. 4. Tables are issued on a first come-first serve basis so early arrival is advised, we will do our best to try and accommodate group bookings & ensure all ticket holders get seated together, please understand that this may not always be possible. Seating comes un-reserved & certain tables may be shared depending on availability. 6. This ticket entitles the ticket holder to a single entrance. 7. It is advised to arrive early to avoid queuing times. 8. Entertainment, menu, venue and the timings may be subject to change. 9. Dress code is casual. 10. On arrival to the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation, the card used to purchase the tickets and ID (passport, driving license or any GOV-approved ID) as this is an 18+ only event. Once you reach the front of the queue, your information will be checked off by the door host for entrance. 11. The ticket holder must adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines (age restriction, dress code, intoxication, etc.). Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission, this is at the door staff & security team’s discretion. 12. Refunds will not be issued if the ticket holder is refused admission for failure to adhere to the venues entrance guidelines. Refunds will only be issued should the event be canceled & tickets are non-transferable between dates. 13. The ticket holder is responsible for informing the venue of any specific dietary requirements or allergies no later than a week in advance of the event date. The venue or promoter accepts no responsibility for any and all allergic reactions howsoever caused. 14. Any food or cocktails cannot be exchanged for other items on the DUO menu.
|16:00 - 18:00||£30.00|
22, 22 Inverness St, NW1 7HJ
Camden Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.