Duo is the latest addition to Camden’s bustling and vibrant scene. Spread over two floors, this boutique venue boasts a stunning upstairs bar & restaurant which is host to an exciting lineup of creative events such as extravagant party brunches & immersive dinners, venture downstairs to the…
Do It for the Gram Cocktail Masterclass
You have seen it on Instagram and its about time you give it a go. The Instagram Cocktail class brought to you by DUO. Test out your skills with your friends and Learn how to shake, muddle and mix your very own cocktails.
This not like any other Cocktail Class you will be shown step by step how to to make 5-star cocktails perfect for your gram. You'll get taught by Duo’s best bartenders we have, then you'll get to make 2 of our Instagramable cocktails, 2 of DUO shooters and receive welcomes drinks on arrival. Create the cocktails in our club and get a quick picture with our teddy as well.
15.00pm – 17.00pm
18.00pm – 20.00pm
Tickets from £35pp
For large bookings please contact email@example.com or call us on 0207 284 0989
Facebook @duoldn Instagram @duolondon
All Guests attending this event will need to arrive 5 minutes before attendance to make sure all guests are served at the right time.
Covid-19 Guidelines September 2020:
We have taken precautions to keep both our customers & our staff safe at Duo London.
Upon arrival to the venue, you will be asked to take part in a mandatory temperature check with a thermometer.
We require all customers to fill out a form with their name, email, address and mobile number. We require a valid government certified photo ID to cross check with your details. Due to government guidelines, the data collected will be used for track & trace and kept on file for 21 days.
We require all customers to wear a mask whilst attending the venue and hand sanitiser will be readily available throughout the venue.
Customers are required to remain in their allocated area and no dancing in the venue. Drink orders will be taken by a member of staff or management.
We allow up to 6 people per booking at the venue.
Customers are required to let a member of staff or management know when they require a cigarette and all customers to wear a mask whilst going to the smoking area.
Customers will have access to bathrooms and require all customers to wear a mask whilst going to the bathroom, this will be monitored by a member of staff.
Due to the new government guides we would require everyone to leave the venue by 9.45pm and last orders for drinks
(Please check symptoms) 10 days before the event, please note if you have any symptoms we will be unable to take your booking however if you have already purchased a ticket / or have a reservation, we will be able to rebook you in for a future date.
Please note if you have purchased purchased tickets for an upcoming event, and the event has to be postponed, we will not be offering refunds however, we will be able to transfer your tickets to a new date.
If these guidelines are not met to DUO London standards, management retains the right to refuse service an entry to the venue.
Cocktail Class at 15.00pm – 17.00pm
Make 2 of our Instagramable cocktails, 2 of DUO shooters and receive welcomes drinks on arrival All tickets are non refundable and cant be exchanged for another date. Management has the rights to refuse service on the day. Please arrive 3 - 5 mins before booking so management can organise your booking. Arriving late we are unable to exchange to later date so please arrive on time. If you are 30 minutes late you will not be able to attend the class.
|15:00 - 17:00||£35.00|
22, 22 Inverness St, NW1 7HJ
Camden Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.