Duo is the latest addition to Camden’s bustling and vibrant scene. Spread over two floors, this boutique venue boasts a stunning upstairs bar & restaurant which is host to an exciting lineup of creative events such as extravagant party brunches & immersive dinners, venture downstairs to the…
Bear with me Cakes & Cocktails
- No reviews.
BEAR WITH ME Thursdays
Calling all dessert and cocktail lovers, if you love a cocktail and have a sweet tooth then this is the place to be on a Thursday.
Duo’s create a Bear with me dessert menu for a one-off special for up to 12 weeks. Enjoy Teddy bear cakes with a choice of 3 Beartini cocktails.
*Blue bear *
cream cheese mousse with inside heart shape blubber gun jelly
Ingredients: cheese, sugar , yoghurt, cream, gelatine, milk and blubber gum
Dark Chocolate mousse with inside heart shape vanilla jelly
Ingredients: dark chocolate, cream, sugar , Gelatine , vanilla concentrated flavour
*Pink bear *
Strawberry mousse with heart shape raspberry jelly
Ingredients: strawberry, cream, sugar, gelatine and raspberry concentrated flavour
White Polar Bear Blue Sky
Vodka, Passos, Lemon Juice, Blue Curacao & Violet Liquor
Red Berry Ciroc, bubblegum Syrup, Lime Juice, Framboise Liquor, & Egg white
Hazelnut Espresso Bear
Jack Daniels, Coffee Liquor, Frangelico & coffee shot.
Unfortunately we dont have a Vegan option available.
Also the venue cannot provide a Gluten-Free Option for this event.
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us on 0207 284 0989
Bear With Me Cakes & Cocktails Per Person
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR TICKET PURCHASES: TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR TICKET PURCHASES: 1. Bear with Me - Cakes and Cocktails from your arrival are included in the ticket price. 2. Food & Drink will only be available during the times specified. If you miss your seating we will not be able to accommodate you in another session. 3. The venue reserves the right to stop serving Food & Drink at anytime within the 2 hour slot 4. For dietary requirements, please get in touch with us at email@example.com before booking a ticket, please note that the venue cannot provide a Gluten Free or Vegans options for the cakes. 5. Tables are issued on a first-come-first serve basis so early arrival is advised, we will do our best to try and accommodate group bookings & ensure all ticket holders get seated together, please understand that this may not always be possible. Seating comes un-reserved & certain tables may be shared depending on availability. 6. This ticket entitles the ticket holder to a single entrance. 7. It is advised to arrive early to avoid queuing times. 8. Entertainment, menu, venue and the timings may be subject to change. 9. Dress code is casual. 10. On arrival to the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation, the card used to purchase the tickets and ID (passport, driving license or any GOV-approved ID) as this is an 18+ only event. Once you reach the front of the queue, your information will be checked off by the door host for entrance. 11. The ticket holder must adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines (age restriction, dress code, intoxication, etc.). Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission, this is at the door staff & security team’s discretion. 12. Refunds will not be issued if the ticket holder is refused admission for failure to adhere to the venues entrance guidelines. Refunds will only be issued should the event be canceled & tickets are non-transferable between dates. If the event is cancelled due to Government guidlines we will initiate vouchers for the customer in the future date. 13. The ticket holder is responsible for informing the venue of any specific dietary requirements or allergies no later than a week in advance of the event date. The venue or promoter accepts no responsibility for any and all allergic reactions howsoever caused. 14. By purchasing this ticket, you are giving permission for photos and videos to be taken on the day, which may also be used for promotional purposes. The Government’s COVID-19 guidelines are required for all customers to follow, so Duo London and staff members stay COVID-19 safe. We would require all customers to; If you have any symptoms (Fever or chills, Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fatigue, Muscle or body aches, Headache, New loss of taste or smell, Sore throat, Congestion or runny nose, Nausea or vomiting and Diarrhea 10 days before the event, we won’t be able to take your bookings. Please let us know and we can rebook you in for a future date. On arrival you will be asked to take part in a mandatory temperature check with a thermometer. Require all customers fill out a form with there name, email, address and mobile. We require a valid government certified photo ID to cross check with your details. We advise all customers to wear a mask while attending the venue and hand sanitiser will be available at the venue. Customers are required to stay in their allocated area in the venue and drink orders are taken by a member of staff or management. Customers would need to let a member of staff or management when they require a cigarette and check the smoking area is cleared. Customers will have access to toilets one at a time. If these guidelines are not met to DUO London standards, management has the right to refuse service and refuse entry to the venue.
|17:30 - 19:30||£25.00|
22, 22 Inverness St, NW1 7HJ
Camden Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.