The Windmill is a gem of a pub in Mayfair, where pies and ales are the passion. It’s a comfortable and familiar boozer which attracts an eclectic crowd, with a Pie Room available for private hire and a hidden rooftop terrace to lap up the sunshine when the weather is fine. On to the main businessnamely…
Whiskies of the World - (Whisky Masterclass)
- No reviews.
- The Windmill Mayfair
How far are in the world are you willing to travel to taste your favourite whisky?
Banish those winter blues and take a whisky journey with us across the world.
Join us and our whisky expert this February for a magical whisky adventure, where we will take you on a voyage from the home of whisky in Scotland, to Kentucky and finally to Japan.
You will be treated to a relaxed evening sampling delights from Scottish Naked Grouse, American Jim Beam and finally Japanese Chita and Hibiki Harmony.
Our whisky expert will guide you through the history,
production techniques and geographical influences which have resulted in the production of some of the world’s oldest, best and most contemporary whiskies.
Thursday 22nd February 7pm
|Whisky Masterclass Standard Ticket||19:00 - 22:00||£12.00|
6-8, Mill Street, W1S 2AZ
Oxford Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.