Dartmouth Arms is a new kind of local pub by London's pop-up pioneers, Disappearing Dining Club. This refurbished local boozer has been reimagined as a home for great food, wine and Hi-Fi sounds, as well as terrific craft beers, spirits and cocktails. Vibes are light and airy by day, dark and cosy…
Phat Phil Cooper | Eat, Drink & Listen
- No reviews.
- Dartmouth Arms
Eat, Drink & Listen with our musical taste makers at the helm every Friday night from 7.30 pm to close.
NuNorthern Soul's Phat Phil Cooper makes a welcome return supported by Neil Thornton on our vinyl-only Hi-Fi sound system. Phil is a veteran music collector, DJ, producer, presenter, artist manager, label owner and podcaster, with celebrated residencies at Cream, Amnesia, Potato Head in Bali, and can currently be found at Hostel la Torre in Ibiza.
From soundtracking a blissful sunset with general eclectic vibes including Soul, Jazz, Hip Hop, Disco, Funk and general Balearic oddities, to deeper, darker House and Techno infused sets during the twilight hours at club and warehouse parties. Phil is an authority on DJing.
Dartmouth Arms is the latest food, drink and music project by award winning pop-up pioneers, Disappearing Dining Club. This is a saved-from-closure Victorian corner pub, reimagined as a home for quality food, drink and great music on a terrific Hi-Fi sound system.
35, York Rise, NW5 1SP
Tufnell Park (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.