Dartmouth Arms is a new kind of local pub by London's pop-up pioneers, Disappearing Dining Club.
This refurbished local boozer has been reimagined as a home for great food, wine and Hi-Fi sounds, as well as terrific craft beers, spirits and cocktails.
Vibes are light and airy by day, dark and cosy by night. Drinks are session and food friendly. There's a three-course-bottle-of-wine type dinner menu, plus a drinking friendly pub menu of DDC styled classics.
They have a pub quiz on Tuesdays, and vinyl-only DJ sets on their audiophile Hi-Fi sound system every Friday and Saturday evening.
- Pub , Restaurant , Gastro Pub
- Chilling with mates , Eating , Drinking and Eating
- Tufnell Park, Kentish Town
- Daytime, Brunch, Live Music
- Happily Affordable ££
- Wheelchair Access, Disabled Toilets
Dartmouth Arms, 35, York Rise, NW5 1SP
Tufnell Park (Tube)