Dartmouth Arms is a new kind of local pub by London's pop-up pioneers, Disappearing Dining Club. This refurbished local boozer has been reimagined as a home for great food, wine and Hi-Fi sounds, as well as terrific craft beers, spirits and cocktails. Vibes are light and airy by day, dark and cosy…
A Taste of Porto by Disappearing Dining Club
- Dartmouth Arms
FINALLY we can invite you for dinner again!
Join us for four weeks with our friends at Graham's Port for a new series of supper clubs at Dartmouth Arms, our eating, drinking and listening pub in NW5.
Dinner is created by DDC Head Chef Fred Bolin, and is his take on his favourite Portuguese cooking; think Salt Cod Croquettes, Seafood & Saffron Stew, Orange & Port Braised Goat Leg and Fred's super tasty Leite De Creme.
Each course is paired with Graham's Port or wine from the Douro, followed by a tasting of our favourite rare, vintage and unusual ports from the Graham's cellars.
Tickets for A Taste of Porto are strictly limited for each dinner and come in at just £45 per person.
A Taste of Porto
Welcome Drink, Dinner, Paired Wines, Port Tasting
|19:00 - 23:00||£45.00|
35, York Rise, NW5 1SP
Tufnell Park (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
Disappearing Dining Club
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.