One of Tootings oldest pubs, The Castle has been part of the Young’s estate since 1832 and has an exciting history; American film actor, director and producer, John Wayne is known for frequenting The Castle in the 1940s. In the 1970s, the pub had an excellent reputation for live music and hosted the…
First Bakes @ The Big London Bake
First Bakes; A brand new dating concept comes to The Big London Bake!
London's first pop up bake off turns matchmaker for our first of a string of exclusive speed dating and baking events for London’s singletons aged 25 to 35, not just a one night stand! The same brilliant head bakers, in the same fantastic tent in Tooting, now with added LOVE
What do you get?
· A special speed dating bake off
· Plenty of time to mix
· 10 Girls. 10 Guys
· Professional matchmakers and head bakers!
· A reserved post baking drinks area in our wonderful adjoining pub
Kicking off in our specially reserved hut, our single bakers will be given the opportunity to speed date whilst creating a yummy technical show stopping bake. Our head bakers and skilled matchmakers will be on hand to make sure the flying sparks are from romance and not from the oven.
We’ll provide the ingredients, equipped cooking stations, atmosphere and our expert help; all you need to bring is your best self! (And remember, no experience needed!)
Everyone’s a winner! Even if you don't meet the love of your life, you're guaranteed to go home with something sweet.
These tickets are for the guys. 10 men who can whisk and be witty all at the same time.
These tickets are for the girls. 10 girls who will share the stove with a man (and maybe tell them what to do)
38 Tooting High Street SW17 0RG
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. Tickets can be moved free of charge 3 weeks before you booking for parties under 4. For parties over four please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org