Sitting at the start of the Oxford and Cambridge University Boat Race, a grand Victorian grade II listed building with four venues under one roof - this is the best way to describe the Duke's Head on the river bank in Putney... The Duke's Bar is a traditional British pub with comfy chairs, largetables…
Celebration of British Isles Sea Food
- No reviews.
- The Duke's Head Putney
New found wine lover hungry for knowledge or a life time enthusiast...with the guidance of our very own grape master, come explore the flavours and share our love for fantastic wines and perfectly paired food!
A celebration of the vast and delicious British Isles Seafood our region has to offer! Together with versatile and tasty ingredients and our chef’s passion for seafood and it's versatility we have put together a feast so delicious that we cod not be more excited
The evening includes a welcome drink and a 3 course meal served with 3 glasses of high-end wine paired especially to match with the dishes
For more information, please email:
British Isles of Seafood
Welcome drink, 3 course meal paired with 3 wines
|19:30 - 22:00||£40.00|
8, Lower Richmond Road, SW15 1JN
Putney Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.