Formerly The Edward Lear, this pub has undergone a complete transformation to become The Owl and Hitchhiker. Inspired by two of the area's most famous residents, the pub's name comes from Edward Lear (writer of the Owl and Pussycat) and Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy). The opposing…
DANCE of the DEAD
DANCE OF THE DEAD
DAY + NIGHT PARTY
Wilson + The New Age Ensemble
Special Guest DJ
Chilli Eating Competition
Cuervo Tradicional Tequila and more....
Join us for 12 hours of partying as we celebrate your favourite deceased artists with future remixes and a live band performance.
sign up for free
Dance of the Dead tickets come with complimentary drink courtesy of Jose Cuervo Tradicional Tequila.
SATURDAY 2nd NOVEMBER
12pm - 12am
Dance of the Dead is the greatest funeral party you'll ever have the pleasure of attending. Just like they do down in old Mexico, you'll be gathered to celebrate the departed in one spectacularly wild and vibrant fiesta!
Every song is from a deceased artist - as the DJ rapture lets loose some spine tingling remixes and rare bootlegs from the like of MJ, ol' Dirty Bastard, Nirvana, Amy Winehouse, Prince, Whitney Houston, Bob Marley, 2Pac, Queen, Rich James, Bowie, Joy Division, Jimi Hendrix and James Brown to name just a few.
On the night we'll also be introducing Wilson and the New Age Ensemble. Wilson is a multi instrumentalist specialising in keys and bespoke arrangements, along with his band and singers they'll be bringing the vibes to The Owl + Hitchhiker with two live sets. Rough tough and ready this ensemble of musicians willbegracing your ears with covers of some of your favourite deceased artists ensuring you get up offa that thing and groove well into the night.
You'll also find other shenanigans along the way including Musical Bingo Brunch, Sugar Skulls Make Station, a chilli eating competition, taco battles and the end of the night piñata smash.
MUSICAL BINGO BRUNCH:
BOTTOMLESS Brunch 12:00 - 14:00 - £25
Bottomless Tommy's Margarita or Bloody Maria
Show 13:30 - 15:30**
**Guaranteed Entry with Bottomless Brunch Ticket
DANCE OF THE DEAD:
Complimentary Tequila & Tonic with Token
Show 18:00 - 00:00
Open til 02:00
In association with : Agency Unknown & Jose Cuervo
COMPLIMENTARY TICKET : Muscial Bingo
COMPLIMENTARY TICKET to Musical Bingo. 12:00 - 15:30 ENTRY ONLY. Ticket not guaranteed. Ticket's only guaranteed with Bottomless Brunch ticket PLEASE NOTE: this does not include Bottomless Brunch. for bottomless Brunch, Please add in merchandise
|12:00 - 15:30||Free admission|
COMPLIMENTARY TICKET : Dance of the Dead
COMPLIMENTARY TICKET to Dance of the Dead. 16:30 - 02:00 INCLUDES : Entry + 1 Drink Token PLEASE NOTE : Ticket does not guarantee entry. Entry is on a first come, first served basis.
|16:30 - 02:00||Free admission|
BOTTOMESS BRUNCH TICKET
Bottomless Brunch 12:00 - 14:00 2 hours of bottomless Bloody Maria or Tommy's Margarita An Item off of the brunch menu Guaranteed Entry to Musical Bingo.
|12:00 - 15:30||£25.00|
471 Holloway Road, N7 6LE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.