Formerly The Edward Lear, this pub has undergone a complete transformation to become The Owl and Hitchhiker. Inspired by two of the area's most famous residents, the pub's name comes from Edward Lear (writer of the Owl and Pussycat) and Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy). The opposing…
Big Ol' The Simspons Pub Quiz
- No reviews.
- Owl and Hitchhiker
Who shot Mr Burns? Which former Beatle talks Lisa into vegetarianism on
the roof of the Kwik-E-Mart? If the Simpsons started in 1989, how old
does that actually make Bart?
All the questions for all the fans with themed questions, themed rounds and themed prizes.
Before you ask.. Yes. It'll mainly be CLASSIC Simpsons!
£3 entry // 730pm // @andrewsilverwood @pickle_jar_bob
T&Cs Apply. Maximum teams of six or a 2 point deduction per extra player. No Mobile Phones. Cheaters may be drop kicked.
One ticket per player. Please email email@example.com if booking separately from your team. Only teams of six, cheaters may be drop kicked.
|19:30 - 22:00||£3.00|
471 Holloway Road, N7 6LE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. No mobile phones. Cheaters may be drop kicked.