A vibrant gastropub with its finger in many pies, The Miller is a popular Borough hangout that you can easily find from London Bridge station. The venue is a hub of activity, coming complete with a basement rehearsal studio, a function room art gallery and one of the best beer gardens in the area, but…
Natural Born Storytellers 'Parents'
- No reviews.
- The Miller
Our parents have played such an important part in our lives from the moment we were born to the second we step on stage. For better or worse, to be celebrated, embarrassed by, excited with, ashamed of, relied upon or let down by. From the times we were grounded to sharing our most memorable life experiences with them or maybe they taught you a lesson after they departed and they live long in your memory. We're gathering together to share our stories of Mums and Dads and it's going to be quite the night!
Our shows are friendly. open, intimate and honest and the stories moving, life-affirming, shocking, captivating or just plain hilarious. It's different to a comedy show where the expectation is laughter... here laughter comes, but it's a part of a whole breadth of other emotions and reactions to the stories and it makes for a rich, fulfilling evening's entertainment.
hosted by Michael Kossew
... with one or two spots available for audience members...
Come on down and experience one of the friendliest and most memorable nights London has to offer. We'd love you to get involved, whether it's telling a story, suggesting a new theme or just coming down to watch the night, there is something for everyone at Natural Born Storytellers...
If you would like to tell a story this month and have a tale that fits the theme of 'Parents', please send an email to email@example.com with an outline of the story you'd like to tell.
96 Snowfields SE1 3SS
London Bridge (Tube)
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.