A homage to Leytonstone’s most famous son, Alfred Hitchcock, The Birds is a proper boozer, done right. A casual place to hang out in the city, The Birds is home to the best beers, cool music, and loads of events - from DJs to bingo nights. Claiming to be what E11 has been waiting for, The Birds is…
Big Ol' 90s Pub Quiz
- No reviews.
- The Birds
Wazzup! It's time to crack open that time capsule they made you bury in Primary School and brush up on your knowledge of Tamagotchis, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, The Spice Girls, Princess Diana, All Saints, The Tellytubbies and whatever it was we all did before we had the internet in every home and a phone that was actually pocket sized.
Classic 90s prizes, special themed rounds and an oodle of 90s questions about the TV, films, music and [not so] current affairs of 20 years ago.
Hosted by Andrew Silverwood & Matty Noble, just like Ant 'N Dec before the drunk driving and feeding kangaroo bits to celebrities.
Standard Single Ticket
One ticket per player. Maximum teams of six. If booking separately to the rest of your team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange to sit together. Management reserves the right to refuse entry or re entry in line with our licensing objectives.
|19:30 - 22:00||£3.00|
693, High Road, Leytonstone, E11 3AA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.