Every SundayMore info
- Visit Website
A homage to Leytonstone’s most famous son, Alfred Hitchcock, The Birds is a proper boozer, done right.
A casual place to hang out in the city, The Birds is home to the best beers, cool music, and loads of events - from DJs to bingo nights. Claiming to be what E11 has been waiting for, The Birds is the perfect place to catch up with friends, party the night away, or catch a few bevvies in the summer sun.
Every WednesdayMore info
Every ThursdayMore info
£5 - £50
- Pub , Party Bar
- After work drinks , Chatting and Drinking , Chilling with mates
- Experience, Live Music, Karaoke
- Happily Affordable ££
- Taking Bookings
- 18 for alcohol
- Party mash up , Live Music , Retro
- Garden, Heated Outdoor Space
- No queues normally
The Birds, 692, High Road, Leytonstone, E11 3AA
Getting thereWebsite Citymapper Google Maps
|Function Room||Private Room||80||100||-||£15 per person||£30 per person|
First floor function room with private bar, sound system, projector and screen available. Lots of natural light and gorgeous wooden floors. Perfect for a wedding or celebration.
* The minimum spends are a guideline only and vary according to the day and time of the year.