London’s King’s Cross has a rich heritage of music and entertainment. Minus the pretensions of the West End, King’s Cross has always been a can’t-fail destination for a good night out and The Star of Kings looks set to continue that legacy, presenting bands and DJs on a packed programme and a…
Expect "comedy, karaoke and utter chaos" Time Out
If you haven't heard of Karaoke Rumble, you're definitely missing out. It's earned it's reputation as the UK's #1 Karaoke Gong Show, so you can't imagine how lucky you are to have a chance to join the fun. Here's how it works: Each contestant has 2 minutes to sing a song of his/her choice with the totally real possibility of being booed off by the audience or the host himself. Are you brave enough to enter the game?
“Fresh, new…raucously entertaining” - The Guardian
The night is perfect for people looking to party and have a good time from Hen and Stag do's to birthday parties. It's fun, anarchic and packed with audience participation, character comedy and sing-along songs. The show is followed by a big karaoke disco where the audience get up on stage and sing-along to a set of karaoke classics – it’s cheesy but awesome!
"Fontana has funny bones" - Chortle
126 York Way, Kings Cross N1 0AX
King's Cross St. Pancras (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.