London’s King’s Cross has a rich heritage of music and entertainment. Minus the pretensions of the West End, King’s Cross has always been a can’t-fail destination for a good night out and The Star of Kings looks set to continue that legacy, presenting bands and DJs on a packed programme and a massive Funktion-One sound system, as well as providing the atmosphere of a good ol’ fashioned pub.
Dishing up tasty food and delicious drinks, you can chow down next to the open fire in the winter or on the beer terrace in the summer. With a comfy ambiance, classic décor and free wi-fi and coffee refills, it is the ideal spot to catch up with friends, grab a few cheeky bevvies after work and listen to some great live music.
2 for 1 Cocktails
2 for £10 Cocktails
|Thursday 17:00 – 21:00|
- Pub , Event Space , Party Bar
- Drinking and Dancing , Drinking and Eating , Private party
- Kings Cross, Central London
- Comedy, Karaoke
- Happily Affordable ££
- London - Christmas Dinner, London - Christmas Lunch, London - Drinks and Finger Food
- Dance floor
- Wheelchair Access, Disabled Toilets
- No Door Charge
The Star of Kings, 126 York Way, Kings Cross N1 0AX
King's Cross St. Pancras (Tube)