Love cocktails? Want to learn how to dazzle party guests or that future date? Then we've got the class for you. Presenting our very own take on the classic cocktail masterclass, we will take you from cocktail novice to cocktail novice extraordinaire. Under the watchful eye of our cocktail gurus, you will learn how to shake, stir and build three cocktails - before we let you loose to you create your own cocktail recipe.
As we all know cocktail preferences are individual, so we might need to know what makes you tick in order to find your perfect mix. It's not all about flavours; your choice in music, favourite colour and pet's first name could all be part in profiling your perfect cocktail.
We won't just pump you full of info, our classes are just as much about having a laugh as they are about learning a new skill (our bartenders are quite charming, if we do say so ourselves). Don't worry, there'll be plenty of time to enjoy some nibbles and taste those lush concoctions as well. No need to rush home after either, we're open late...
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
This venue serves Pub Food, British, Grill and Bar Snacks food.
A word from the chef:
"Our food is made fresh, using a wealth of farms in the three counties of Kent, Sussex & Surrey, as well as using great British ingredients from across the country. Think honest, delicious mouth-watering pub grub with a twist."